- Computer assisted comprehensive eye health and vision exam
- Most advanced/specialty contact lens service including ortho k program for children(overnight vision correction program).
- One of the largest children's optical boutique in town
- Professional frame styling for the entire family
- High tech lens option choices
- Convenient in house edging, adjustment and repair
- Co management to various laser vision surgery/procedures
- Effective vision therapy program
- Caring, professional staff
- Child friendly office setting and service
- Outside prescription welcome
- Growing patient base from personal referral
Facilities and Equipment
- In office lab (1HOUR service when possible)
- Same day contact lens service (if possible)
- LARGE collection of KID's brand name and economy frames
- Fashion (Oakley, Coach, Calvin Klein, Michael Kors, D&G, Gucci, Versace, Rayban, Juicy Couture, Tory Burch, Kate Spade, etc) and Economy ADULT frames and sunglasses
- Orthokeratology (Overnight Vision Improvement Contact Lens Program)
- Vision Therapy (Eye Excise Program)
Types of Payment Accepted
We accept Cash, Debit Card, Care Credit, Master Card, and Visa.
We participate with VSP, Medicare, Medicaid, Medical Eye Services, Eye Med Vision Care, Safeguard plus more. Check with our staff if you have other types of coverage.
Our staff speaks English, Korean, and Spanish.
EyeGlass Guide will help you better understand the many lens choices available to you. This on-line tool will guide you through a series of questions about you, your lifestyle and your specific eyewear needs. At the end, you'll receive eyewear suggestions specifically tailored to meet your needs. EyeGlass Guide is brought to you by Transitions.
View an instant demonstration of Transitions photochromic technology. See how lenses darken and fade back to clear to provide continual visual comfort and protection. Demonstrations brought to you by Transitions.